Saturday, June 22, 2013

Journey



On a rainy day like yesterday ..
I embarked on to an unknown journey ..

With my suitcase in my hand..
With no plan, no tickets ..

Not knowing the destination..
I took a leap to an unknown journey ..

On my way.. sometimes i look back ..
Sometimes I move ahead ..

At times am weary.. Sometimes am not ..
Sometimes i open that suitcase ..

An old photo frame .. the photo seems to have faded ..
Some familiar faces .. but with a cracked mirror ..

A yellow book .. whose pages are torn ..
A red rose .. got dried between those pages ..

A piece of parchment .. something scribbled on it ..
In an strange language .. that i cant interpret ..

A scented handkerchief .. whose fragrance is withering away ..
A chess board .. its battle i have already lost ..

My journey is not over yet ..
I keep marching towards an unknown destination ...

On a Sunny day like today ..
I open the window .. the wind gently blows my hair ..

The sun peeps into my eyes ..
I look at that suitcase ...

I don't open it that often these days ..
I wonder .. if I need it anymore ..

But I still carry it around with me ..
I guess .. it will always remain with me ..

On a sunny day like today ..
I think has my journey come to end ??

Or has it just begun ..


No comments:

Post a Comment