Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hope




My sight gazes at the horizon ..
Looking for the sun to rise ..
The rain to fall and ..
The rainbow to surprise ..

The wait is long ..
As the sun is setting ..
It has been so ..
Ever since I have been waiting ..

The vision goes blur ..
I wipe my eyes ..
Then I see a peacock dancing ..
But its just a disguise ..

If I move to the horizon ..
The horizon also moves far ..
The harder I walk .. the more it eludes me ..
The faster it moves .. i cant be at par..

So I wait for the sun rise ..
The peacock to dance ..
So I wait for the rain to fall..
and it to call my name by chance ..

However it seems like a distant dream ..
But how do i give up the hope ..
For the dream is what I have ..
Like that delicate sparkling dew drop ..

Someone has said Hope is life ..
Hope is god ..Hope gives faith ..
So I hold on to mine .. hanging to it ..
Otherwise everything else is a wraith ..

Let this sun set .. let a new sun rise ..
Let it be bright, let it shine ..
More vibrant .. more Orange ..I shall not give up ..
For the new sun will rise and it will be mine ..

No comments:

Post a Comment