Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A voice



I hear it coming from a distance ..
what is that noise?

soft .. yet brittle .. at times clear
sometimes unclear .. whose is that voice?

i sharpen my ear to follow the voice..
but then get distracted ..

I again move towards it but it vanishes
why am i so attracted ..

if only it was calm .. i could hear it better
if only was clear .. i could see it better
if only it had a fragrance.. i could smell it better ..
if only it was near.. i could feel better 

but its something that i cant see
some thing i cant feel
i cant understand what it is 
i cant follow it either ..

can some one help me find that voice?
can some one be my friend in this adventure?

then i sat down 
tired of following ..
tired of reaching no where
tired of looking for it here and there

i closed my eyes ..
i don't know if i was sleeping
i don't know if i was dreaming
but now i could hear it ..

now it was clear ..
now it had a meaning ..
it said what are you looking for?
it said whom are you seeking?

it said what you want is in you
it said what i seek is nothing but you..
it was me ..
It was i who was calling ..

amazing .. how i never knew this..

No comments:

Post a Comment